Angels history
Angels are Real is an original book first published in the UK in 1992.
Now published in Australia (or worldwide) by Amazon.
It contains Physical stories, explanations and insights about Angels, Spirit Guides, Helpers, Guardians, or Spirit and the Universe. Bringing the idea of Angels down to Earth in a practical and inspiring manner. A wonderful way to live life with Guidance. 198 pages, 13cm X 20cm.
Search Michael Francis Bray.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I have known my team of Angels since age 5, thats for 72 years & I can assure you it has been an adventure. Im sure I would not be here, now without their guidance & help.
The 'Angels are Real' book about how my Angels have helped me from 1946 to 1992.
While 'Angels are Real 2' covers the years from 1993 to 2017. It also includes the 22 pst lives I relate to & I realise all these past or parallel lives have helped me with this one.
'Angel and Fairy Alphabet' came to me as a dream about 1993 and is about spiritual inspiration from A to Z, with positive insights, ideas and information to help you with meditation and guidance. You can open at any page for ideas.
The following books were written in France:
'Fairies are Real' is a title I created after meeting a Fairy in the South of France, while I lived there from 2014 to2018. Fairies, Gnomes, Elves and other 'little people' have always fascinated me as a child who loved exploring gardens, nature areas, plants and trees. I always had a feeling in nature that there were unseen beings everywhere. This book also features stories about Elves, Leprechauns, Dragons (written by friend Simon Lawton who lives with several Dragons) and Unicorns. The book also covers several aspects of Spirits, Beings, People, Nature, Trees & the environment plus Universes. There is also a 'gift' from Tilee the Fairy in the South of France ~ for all people.
"Playing with Angels' ~ I was wanting to share about my understanding of what happens when a Soul decides to come to planet earth. At the same time I was feeling like a child who had experience that and I started writing and the most wonderful feelings and ideas happened. My study of Serenity Vibration Healing (SVH) also clicked in and the combination was awesome. The book covers what happens when a Soul decides to come to Earth and what decisions it make, like choosing its team of Angels, choosing two people to be its parents, and where it will be born, at what time, plus what it wants to learn and what 'contracts' it signs to accomplish that learning. All this is from the view-point of the child and what & how it sees in the first year in life.
'You are a Magnificent Amazing Being made of Stardust' was an Insight when I was reading what the body is made of & I thought ~ Im sure not many people know this & how people need to know how Magnificent and Amazing they are. It looks at what such people have built & what little they know about themselves, which maybe a surprise and wonder. Maybe more people need to know this.
All books can be purchased from Amazon in the country you live. Search: Michael Francis Bray
Thank you for visiting this blog :-)
- 0 -
Comments
Post a Comment